How to setup organik for development. See also AdministratorTutorial/Installation
- MySQL 5.0.45
- PHP 5.0.4 with curl apt-get install php5-curl. This is needed for testing support.
- Install the modified OrganiK Drupal 6 version 6.13 (including custom modules) into a LAMP
- svn checkout https://organik.opendfki.de/repos/trunk/drupal/organikdrupal
- make a settings.php file according to drupal standards in sites/default/settings.php
- go to the website and follow the drupal instructions.
Optional Steps good for development:
- install devel module for more messages when rendering pages
- install simpletest module for running unit tests while developing. Note the INSTALL.txt file which requires to copy a special string into sites/default/settings.php.
On windows, the Zend debugger can be installed like this (for Xampp):
- http://www.thierryb.net/pdtwiki/index.php?title=Using_PDT_:_User_Guide_:_PHP_Source_Level_Debugging - using Eclipse PDT for debugging (this workes on LeoSauermann's machine)
go to the DevelopmentTutorial