Changing the Theme of OrganiK
You can change the theme of the system, this influences how the system looks (the colors, icons, fonts, layout). Drupal offers a wide selection of existing themes and you can also make your own for your company.
We offer a special OrganiK Theme;
- Go to themes and select "OrganiK" theme. Configure it and select the color scheme "organik".
- Result: the colors changed to a green tone.
If you want other themes - Drupal has an excellent documentation about how to add themes to your installation, here is a short version of this:
Learn how to apply a new theme and change the appearance of OrganiK.
- Change the drupal theme.
- Click on Administer on your left menu
- Click on Site Building
- Click on Themes
- Garland should be enabled and default.
- Click on Bluemarine to make it enabled and then to make it the default theme.
- Click on Save Configuration at the bottom of the page
- The Bluemarine theme is now applied
You can choose and modify the theme of your OrganiK Installation.